Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Explore&Burn are available as a single self-extracting archive executable which runs all of the required setup components when launched.
Download and run ExploreBurnSetup-1.7.2.exe, and follow the on-screen instructions of the installation wizard to install Explore&Burn.
If you experiencing problems installing Explore&Burn or have any other questions regarding its use, feel free to contact us by sending a message using the form on our support page.
- A computer equipped with one or more internal or external CD/DVD burners;
- 4MB of free disk space for installation.
What's new in version 1.7.2?
- Fixed the issue when on Windows XP the installer created registry values AllocateCDRoms and AllocateDASD of incorrect type, thus prohibiting access to media burning devices for non-administrative users.
What's new in version 1.7.1?
- Added again "About Explore&Burn" and "Explore&Burn Settings" Start Menu items, which was removed by mistake in version 1.7.
What's new in version 1.7?
- File system builder for DVD-Video Disc Burning Wizard was rewritten from scratch for maximum compatibility with consumer DVD players.
- Removed nag-screens in trial version.
- Bug fixes.
What's new in version 1.6.5?
- Added a help file for better user experience.
What's new in version 1.6.4?
- Fixed the bug when the Misc tab of the Settings dialog is not visible on Windows XP.
- Added the ability to burn a DVD movie by right-clicking the parent of the VIDEO_TS folder.
- Added the option for DVD-Video Disc Burning Wizard to create an empty AUDIO_TS folder if it doesn't exists.
What's new in version 1.6.3?
- The installer can automatically download and install the required prerequisite for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 - Microsoft Image Mastering API v2.0 (KB932716).
What's new in version 1.6.2?
- Fixed the bug when DVD-Video discs burned in Windows 7 cannot be played back correctly on some of the consumer DVD players.
- Fixed the bug when the burning wizards can sometimes perform only partial burn verification.
- Fixed the bug when the burning wizards can mistakenly report about failed burn verification.
- Fixed the bug when the Disc Info property page extension shows wrong track type for data tracks on a DVD.
What's new in version 1.6.1?
- Fixed the bug when a registration fails if an user's name contains non-latin characters.
- Updated Spanish, Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional translations.
What's new in version 1.6?
- License changed to shareware;
- Removed all menu items from the Windows Explorer context menu except "Burn files to disc...", "Burn image to disc..." and "Burn DVD-Video disc...";
- Fixed the bug when settings of the DVD-Video Disc Burning Wizard is not saved.